Want to bring the Ocean Frontiers films to your community—to engage, inspire and mobilize people to better manage and conserve our ocean and the economies it supports?
As the new ocean plans begin to be implemented, you can help build momentum and public support by setting up an Ocean Frontiers screening. In your community, at a monthly meetup, at your local library, at a lunchtime screening in your office, and in the classroom. Now more than ever we need to share these inspiring stories of our leaders who are reaching out across sectors to work together for the sake of our ocean and ocean economies.
We’ve made it easy to host your own screening. Please review the information below about the films/versions you can choose from, and then fill out the Host a Screening Form. We’ll send you free electronic files or DVDs, a step-by-step Screening Toolkit with promotional materials, discussion guides and more to get your event underway. You can preview the films by clicking on the film titles below.
CHOOSE FROM FOUR FILMS
- Full-length film (55 minutes) to be released in February 2017! Pre-order now.
- 10-minute excerpt (download only)
- 45-minute film
- 28-minute film (download only)
- 80-minute film – Four stories from across the U.S.
- 60-minute film – Includes the same stories, edited to a shorter length. Also with Spanish subtitles.
- 20-minute film – Includes the same stories, edited to a much shorter length.
- 20-minute film – Special for aquariums, marine centers and museums, please fill out the Aquarium form.
- 75-minute film – Four stories from the British Columbia coast.
- 60-minute film – Includes the same stories, edited to a shorter length.
EVENT TYPE / GOALS
- Large or small, public or private, in-home, agency, classroom, film festival or conference showing?
- What are your goals/desired outcomes?
- Who are the targeted audiences you want to attend?
- Will you include a post-film discussion panel?
- Do you want a VIP and/or an elected official to attend/speak?
- If your event is public, invite additional hosts to co-host your event. We encourage including a broad range of co-hosts such as industry, ocean user groups, NGOs, government agencies, universities, aquariums, etc.
- If you are an educator, consider using our Discussion Guides.
- At the screening, ask each attendee to fill our Ocean Frontiers Questionnaire.
- After the screening, mail completed Questionnaires to Green Fire Productions.
- Fill out the Post-Screening Report Form after the event.
HOST A SCREENING FORM – Click Here