Want to bring the Ocean Frontiers films to your community—to engage, inspire and mobilize people to better manage and conserve our ocean and the economies it supports?
Now is your opportunity! We’ve made it easy to host your own screening. Please review the information below about the films/versions you can choose from, and then fill out the Host a Screening Form. Once submitted, we’ll send you free DVDs, a step-by-step Screening Toolkit, discussion guides, promotional materials and more to get your event underway.
Aquariums, marine centers, and museums: We have a special 22-minute Ocean Frontiers: The Dawn of a New Era in Ocean Stewardship for you that is also available at no cost. Please fill out the Aquarium form to receive this special version of the film.
CHOOSE FROM THREE FILMS
Ocean Frontiers: The Dawn of a New Era in Ocean Stewardship
- 80-minute film – Four stories from across the U.S.
- 60-minute film – Includes the same stories, edited to a shorter length. Also with Spanish subtitles.
- 20-minute film – Includes the same stories, edited to a much shorter length.
Ocean Frontiers II: A New England Story for Sustaining the Sea
- 45-minute film
The Great Bear Sea: Reflecting on the Past—Planning for the Future
- 75-minute film – Contact us if you are interested to host a screening of The Great Bear Sea.
EVENT TYPE / GOALS
- Large or small, public or private, in-home, agency, classroom, film festival or conference showing?
- What are your goals/desired outcomes?
- Who are the targeted audiences you want to attend?
- Will you include a post-film discussion panel?
- Do you want a VIP and/or an elected official to attend/speak?
- If your event is public, invite additional hosts to co-host your event. We encourage including a broad range of co-hosts such as industry, ocean user groups, NGOs, government agencies, universities, aquariums, etc.
- If you are an educator, consider using our Discussion Guides.
- At the screening, ask each attendee to fill our Ocean Frontiers Questionnaire.
- After the screening, mail completed Questionnaires to Green Fire Productions.
- Fill out the Post-Screening Report Form after the event.
HOST A SCREENING FORM – Click Here